Business Analyst (m/f/d)
Full time, immediate start
Are you interested in becoming part of one of the fastest growing e-commerce start-ups in Austria? Do you love exciting challenges and don't feel like doing 9-5 jobs? Then kyddo is your place to work!
Our dynamic, young and international team needs your support as a Business Analyst (m/f/d)! With our claim - aesthetic design combined with sustainability - we want to make the world a little better for ourselves and our children. If you want to make our success story to your own, apply now!
- You analyze business and work processes and define processes based on them
- You have the responsibility for the development of our agile Scrum teams, especially for the further development of our webshop as well as for business automation
- You are responsible for creating, introducing and evaluating reports in Google Analytics and other business analysis and BI tools
- You analyze the performance of webshop and business processes on an ongoing basis and derive measures for optimization
- You have already gained 1-4 years of relevant professional experience in process management, ideally in a management consultancy, a start-up and / or in eCommerce
- You have experience in IT development projects and are fit in agile methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- You have experience in analysis tools, especially Google Analytics and agile project management software, ideally Jira
- You work hands-on and are used to driving projects independently
- You want to make a significant contribution to the growth of an eCommerce startup - you think visionary, just like we do!
What we offer:
- A high level of responsibility from day one in a dynamic work environment
- A steep learning curve and attractive career opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- A cool office in downtown Vienna
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication with management
- Benefits such as the annual public transport ticket and free drinks
- Participation in the company's success through bonus options
We offer a gross annual salary from € 45,000.00 (all-in), which is above the legally required salary specified in the collective bargaining agreement. Depending on experience and qualifications, additional overpayment is possible.
Apply now! Send your documents to Christina Freund, email@example.com.