Content Marketing Specialist (m/f/d)
Full time, immediate start
Would you like to become part of one of the fastest growing e-commerce start-ups in Austria? Do you love exciting challenges and don't feel like doing 9 to 5 jobs? Then you have found your match with kyddo!
Our dynamic, young and international team is looking for your support as a Content Marketing Specialist (m/f/d)! With our claim - aesthetic design combined with sustainability - we want to make the world a little better for our children and ourselves. If you want to make our success story your own, apply now!
- You are responsible for drafting the content marketing plan and collaborate with stakeholders over which topics are communicated over which platform to which audience
- You post content for our social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest)
- You implement our influencer campaigns
- You pro-actively develop our blog and organise your own posts as well as guest posts
- You are responsible for our newsletter
- You monitor and analyse taken measures and derive recommendations
- You have already gained 2-3 years of relevant professional experience in content management, ideally at a start-up
- You have a very good feeling for text and language in German and English
- You bring a sense of esthetic and design
- You are an organisational talent and keep an overview even in stressful situations
- You love a challenge and you feel right at home in a dynamic StartUp-environment
- You are motivated to grow together with a young team and to push kyddo forward
- A high level of responsibility from day one in a dynamic work environment
- A steep learning curve and attractive career opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- A beautiful office in downtown Vienna
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication with management
- Benefits such as the annual public transport ticket and free drinks
We offer a gross annual salary from € 32,000.00 (all-in). Depending on experience and qualifications, additional overpayment is possible.
Apply now! Send your documents to Christina Freund, firstname.lastname@example.org.