Lead Buyer (m/f/d)
Full time, immediate start
Would you like to become part of one of the fastest growing e-commerce start-ups in Austria? Do you love exciting challenges and don't feel like doing 9 to 5 jobs? Then you have found your match with kyddo!
Our dynamic, young and international team is looking for your support as a Lead Buyer (m/f/d)! With our claim - aesthetic design combined with sustainability - we want to make the world a little better for our children and ourselves. If you want to make our success story your own, apply now!
- You control our product collections independently based on customer needs and key figures
- You are responsible for the regular ordering from our suppliers, which you place based on key figures and current data
- You check orders, as well as deliveries and ensure that we receive the good based on agreed terms and are invoiced correctly
- You are the first point of contact for our suppliers and are responsible for establishing and developing a positive relationship
- You observe the market, recognize trends and outline implementation plans
- You have 2-5 years of professional experience in a purchasing function, ideally in a start-up environment
- You have an affinity for numbers as well as excellent negotiating skills
- You have a good feeling for trends and design, as well as our target customers
- You like routine processes and are focused on accuracy
- You love the challenge and keep track of things even in stressful situations
- You have excellent German and English skills
- You are motivated to grow together with a young team and to advance kyddo
- A high level of responsibility from day one in a dynamic work environment
- A steep learning curve and attractive career opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- A cool office in downtown Vienna
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication with management
- Benefits such as the annual public transport ticket and free drinks
- Participation in the company's success through bonus options
We offer a gross annual salary from € 40,000.00 (all-in), which is above the legally required salary specified in the collective bargaining agreement. Depending on experience and qualifications, additional overpayment is possible.
Apply now! Send your documents to Christina Freund, firstname.lastname@example.org.