"The cover from the kyddo x Journelles collection consists of the purest and undyed organic cotton fabric. Just what a newborn needs. It makes the Moses basket even more comfortable and gives your baby a feeling of security. "
Soft "Undyed" cover made of natural organic cotton muslin, a collaboration between kyddo and Journelles. The cover fits perfectly on the Moses basket from the kyddo essentials collection and makes it even more comfortable. The cover is easy to wash if something goes wrong. No dyes are used in the UNDYED collection. The fabric remains as it is and up to 90% less energy is used compared to conventional dyeing processes. Working without dye also means less water pollution in the interests of nature and future generations.
The Moses basket "Natural" from our own line "kyddo essentials" consists of hand-woven palm leaves with handles. The high walls of the basket ensure that your baby feels comfortable and secure. This allows your baby to sleep on an excursion or in their cozy, familiar environment while you supervise them and do other things at the same time.
Bedding "Undyed" with Moses Basket "Natural" - details:
- Bed linen material: 100% natural and undyed organic cotton in its purest form (muslin)
- Material basket: hand-woven palm leaves, made in Morocco
- Material mattress: cover made of organic cotton from controlled organic cultivation as well as 100% foam, made in Austria
- Size: 80 x 44 x 26 cm
- Size mattress: 76 x 31 cm
- Collection: UNDYED
- Color basket: Natural - natural
- With handles
- For children up to 9 kilograms of body weight
- Complies with the safety guidelines: EN1466 / 0 Y +
- Note: The basket should not replace the baby cot, in which it can sleep unattended for a long period of time. Definitely not overnight.
- Warning: At the moment we do not offer support for the stand of the basket. If the basket is used with a support, it is important that the dimensions correspond to the bottom of the basket (76 x 31 cm).
- Never move the basket when the child is in it.
Concept store kyddo and Journelles, one of the largest German blogazines, present their exclusive newborn collection kyddo x Journelles UNDYED and raise the naturalness of baby products to a new level. Unique design and sustainable production are the focus of the first joint collection, which focuses on ecological awareness and resource-saving production methods. The fact that no dyes are used preserves the pure fibers of the soft muslin fabric and ensures the original color character of the materials.